måndag 21 oktober 2019

Christmas Love

Hello there!
I´m popping in today with a CAS Christmas card created for The Paper Players challenge - Say it...LOUD and CAS on Friday - Big Sentiment or Word.


I also found a few more challenges that I´m linking up with: Addicted to Stamps and More - Holiday and Craftyhazelnut´s Christmas - Anything Goes.

I have used:
Stamps: Svenska Textstämplar/Julkramar
Dies: Diamond Press/Love and Hearts, Docrafts X-cut/Mistletoe
Media: Ranger/Distress inks
Other: Red and White CS, Foam tape, Bling Stones

Thanks for visiting my blog and have a wonderful day!
Hugs, Birgit

4 kommentarer:

LeAnne sa...

Just lovely! What a fabulous way to use that big sentiment...it really packs a punch on your CAS card! Beautiful! Thanks so much for playing with my challenge and sharing this with the Players this week!

Ann Schach sa...

Beautiful! The big, bold sentiment is fabulous! I LOVE it! Thank you for sharing with The Paper Players!

Susan Renshaw sa...

Striking card! Love it!
Thank you for sharing with Addicted to Stamps and More!
Susan
Addicted to Stamps and More
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

Catie Cuddles sa...

Superb card. Love it!
Thank you for sharing with us at Craftyhazelnuts Christmas challenge blog.
Sorry I am a little late in visiting... but better late than never!
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT