måndag 28 oktober 2019

Season´s Greatings

Hello there!
Today I´m here with a vintage inspired Christmas card created using an old Maja Design paper from 2014, A Gift for You - wrapped in old newspaper.


I stamped the bird in black directly on the paper and then clear heat embossed it. Next,I colored up with my Copic pens and adhered a layer Glossy Accents to make the bird pop. The stamp is from an old Inkadinkado stamp set which I usually use every year, I really like it! The sentiment stamp is from Bildmålarna. I also used black lace, silver star sequins and some foam tape.
As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Crimbo Crackers - Anything Goes
Penny´s Paper-Crafty - Anything Goes
Christmas at Sweet Stampin - Anything Goes/Stars
Dragonfly Dreams - Use Black (A Lot or A Little)

Inga kommentarer: