måndag 7 oktober 2019

Happy Birthday

Hello there crafters!
I´m happy and proud to be a guest designer for The Paper Girls challenge # 185!  The theme for this challenge is "Birthdays". I think that my birthday card might fit a man or boy.


I have used some different spray colors and stencils for the background. I used the stamp Henry the mouse - Adventures with a friend from Whiff Off Joy and I colored them up with my Copics. I also used sentiment dies from Sizzix Tim Holtz Handwritten Celebrate set.

Product list:
Stamps: Whiff Of Joy/Adventures with a friend Henry the mouse, Inkido/Grass, Viva Decor/Grasses and Embellishments, Mama Elephant/Everyday Greetings
Dies: Sizzix Tim Holtz Alterations/Handwritten Celebrate, Lawn Fawn/Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables
Stenciles: Crafters Workshop/Mini Numbers, ARTplorations/Bloom Silhouettes
Media: Dylusions ink Spray, Colourcraft Brusho, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist, Ranger/Distress inks, Copic pens, Ranger/Glossy Accents
Other: Black foam, Foam tape

Thanks for your visit!
Please be sure to visit The Paper Girls blog to see ALL the fantastic projects that the talanted DT has created!
Hugs, Birgit

I am  playing along with the following challenges:
2 Crafty Critter Crazies - Anything Goes
Try It On Tuesday - Animal Magic
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes
Creative Moments - Anything Goes

3 kommentarer:

froebelsternchen sa...

A fabulous and fun card! Lovely! Thank you very much for joining us over at Try It On Tuesday!

pearshapedcrafting sa...

Aah! Love this! Brilliant background and such a cute image! Thank you for sharing this at Try It On Tuesday! Chrisxx

Susan Renshaw sa...

Amazing background!
Thank you for sharing with Addicted to Stamps and More!
Susan
Addicted to Stamps and More
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!