torsdag 31 oktober 2019

Merry Christmas

Hello there crafters!
I have one more project to share with you where I have used the old Maja Design´s A Gift For You - wrapped in old paper, this time I just colored up one of the images on the paper with my Copic pens and added some glitter. So vintage...I love it!


I have used:
Stamps: Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous/Chritmastime
Dies: Tim Holtz Alterations/Holiday Greens
Media: Copic Pens, Ranger/Distress inks, Ranger/Star Dust and Diamond Stickles
Other: Metal Corners, Tim Holtz/Metal Charm, Ribbon, Foam Tape

As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m playing along with the following challenges:
Aud Sentiments - Anything Goes + A Sentiment
As You Like It - Favourite Papers (my favorite paper changes all the time but this is the second card in a raw where i used the same paper so it has been a favorite now)
Fab´n´ Funky - Christmas

4 kommentarer:

Sheryl sa...

This is a great card.
Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl
TTCRD DT
Cat Crazy Craft Corner {My Blog}

Doreen sa...

This is Just gorgeous a fab design. Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments.xxx

@d_e_crafts sa...

Loving the vintage feel to this great card. Thank you for joining us at Through The Craft Room Door.

Debbie
DT
Decraftsblog.wordpress.com {my blog}

sallysbitz2 sa...

This is just stunning. Love the whole look of it x

hugs sally
sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk