torsdag 9 april 2020

Congratulations On Your Day.

Hello there crafters!
Today's card, which is a birthday card, I have made in soft spring colors that I think fits well right now. For the Flower I used embossing paste and a stencil.


I have used:
Stamps: Bildmålarna/Sentiment
Stencil: Studio 490 Wendy Vecchi/From The Garden
Media: Studio 490 Wendy Vecchi/Embossing Paste, Ranger/Distress inks
Other: Ribbon, Green Pearls, Foam Tape

As always thanks so much for stopping by and I hope everyone is still safe & healthe!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Inkspirational - Spring
Dragonfly Dreams - Add a Flower/Flowers
Dream Valley - Spring Colours
Addicted to CAS - Texture

3 kommentarer:

Marlene Atkinson sa...

A Super Cute card. Thank you for sharing with us at Dream Valley Challenge. Marlene DT

Stephanie Lanzalotto sa...

This is fantastic. I love that stencil and you have added color so beautifully. I also love that cinched ribbon. Thanks so much for sharing and playing with us at Addicted to CAS.

Mone sa...

amazing! Thanks for playing at challenge up your life