onsdag 22 april 2020

Just Bee-Cuz

Hello there!
I have a card to share today where I have tried out Tim Holtz Distress embossing glaze that I have been curious about and intend to give try.


For the butterfly (and for the tree trunk) I used a pair of glazes and for the wings also glossy accents and glitter. I hope you can see some of it.


I have used:
Stamps: Studio Light/CLINGSL07(Tree), Red Rubber Design/3203 (Bee and Sentiment)
Dies: Gummiapan/Kram (Hug), Lawn Fawn/Large Stitched Rectangles Stackables
Media: Ranger/Distress Markers, Distress Embossing Glaze, Glossy Accents, Stickles Dry Glitter Clear Rock Candy, Reprint/White Embossing Pouder
Other: Gold Glitter Cardstock, Foam Tape, Black Foam

Wishing everyone a happy and healthy day, I hope you are safe and still sane!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Simon Says Stamp Monday - Create A Scene
Cut It Up - Our Beautiful World
Dream Valley - Things With Wings
Crafting Happiness - Anything Goes

5 kommentarer:

Rachelle Oltean sa...

What a beautiful mixed media card! I love all of the elements and the way you used the embossing glaze is brilliant! Thanks so much for joining us at the Cut It Up! Challenge!
Rachelle - DT@CIU : )

Cut It Up Challenge Blog sa...

The tree and bee are do realistic! You did an amazing job coloring both of them and I can see the glitter on the bee's wings.

Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up for Our Beautiful Earth challenge!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Janis Lewis sa...

Beautiful card and coloring. Thank you so much for playing along in our Crafting Happiness Challenge this week. Hope you’ll link up again!
Hugs! Janis
Crafting Happiness Challenges, Challenge Blog Owner
Pause Dream Enjoy, Personal Craft Blog

New Creations sa...

I can see the shimmery wings on bee and your card is just fabulous!
Thanks for joining at Cut It Up Challenges!
DT Vinita

Cut It Up Challenge Blog sa...

Birgit, Taylored Expressions sent you your prize code. I need to know if you received it.

Evelyn
Cut it Up