tisdag 28 april 2020

Flower Sticks

Hello there crafters!
Today I have something a little different to show, some flower sticks ... or whatever you prefer to call them? I intend to have them as a decoration in my flower pots in our outdoor room (there is a roof over).


I made a collage of various vintage papers from my way too big stash and then die cut the flags using Lawn Fawn Stitched Party Banners. I added more clippings of butterflies and texts, I also stamped a sentiment from STAMPlorations Blooming Buds set. After that, I only put in barbecue wood sticks through the holes and then...ta da, they were finished!
That´s all from me today, thanks for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Crafting Happiness - Anything Goes
Creative Moments - Anything Goes
A Bit More Time To Craft - Anything Goes
Sparkles Monthly - Spring Is In The Air

5 kommentarer:

KraftyKoolKat sa...

These flower sticks are so pretty & decorative. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely image with us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges.
Hugs
Cathy DT Member
xxxx

Furrbster sa...

These are a great idea!

Thanks for playing along wit us at Creative Moments,

Hugz Tinz

Janis Lewis sa...

Beautiful. Thank you so much for playing along in our Crafting Happiness Challenge this week. Hope you’ll link up again!
Hugs! Janis
Crafting Happiness Challenges, Challenge Blog Owner
Pause Dream Enjoy, Personal Craft Blog

Basslady sa...

a fabulous idea!

thank you so much for playing along with us at sparkles monthly!

hugs and kisses from germany,
Silvi xoxo

Cazro sa...

This is such a lovely idea. Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges. Caz DT.