tisdag 14 april 2020

Either We Do It My Way ...

Hello there!
I hope you all had a nice and healthy Easter wherever you live in the world! Today´s card is for a man, at least I thought so when I created it.  I used cream colored cardstock as a base.


I have used:
Stamps: Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz/Crazy Dogs, InkyWings/Snorkigt#2, Unknown background stamp
Dies: Sizzix Framelits/Crazy Dogs, Die-namics/Inside&Out Diagonal Stitched Square
Media: Copic Pens, Ranger/Glosssy Accents, Diamond Stickles
Other: Foam Tape

As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
2 Crafty Critter Crazies - Anything Goes
As You Like It - Animal or People (I love cute/crazy animal stamps and I have plenty of them!)
Alphabet Challenge - A is for Anything Goes
Crafty Friends - Anything Goes
Crafting Happiness - Anything Goes

2 kommentarer:

Diane Louise J sa...

Hello... Thanks for entering your lovely little dog card into our ‘Anything Goes’ Challenge. Good luck in the draw and hope you will come back again soon.
Diane Louise [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

sweetpea sa...

He's so funny, love the image. Thanks for sharing it with us at 2 crafty critter crazies Janet DT