onsdag 9 december 2020

Christmas Angel

Hi there!

Today I´m sharing a Christmas card where I have used an old Crafty Individuals stamp and then added a lot of glitter...even if it is not visible on the photo.


I have used:
Stamps: Crafty Individuals/CI-211
Dies: Mandys/God Jul
Media: Copic Pens, Clear Embossing Pouder, Ranger/Platinum Stickles, Dry Glitter Clear Rock Candy and Glossy Accents
Other: Red Bells, Twine, Metal Fasteners, Foam Tape, Patterned Paper from my way too big stash

As always thanks so much for stopping by these busy days!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Time Out - Inspired by Words
The Paper Funday - Anything Goes / Christmas/Holiday
Stamping Sensations - Things with Wings
Winter Wonderland - Anything Christmas Goes

6 kommentarer:

brenda sa...

So pretty with all the glitter, your card reminds me I have that stamp somewhere in my stash, should dig it out for an inking. Many thanks for sharing and joining in with our December theme at We Love Chocolate Baroque.

B x

brenda sa...

Popped back to thank you for also sharing your pretty card with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

Linby sa...

Oh this is so very sweet and colourful. I would love to look at this all Christmas! Thank you for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations.

pinky sa...

What a beautiful image, I just adore your card! Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations!
Pinky

Nonni sa...

Glitter is just perfect for Christmas cards! Love the shabby chic feel of this card and especially the small touches of red! Thank you for joining us at Time Out!

Donna Walls sa...

Lovely Christmas Card and the more Glitter the better at Holiday Time! Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Funday Challenges and Happy New Year! Donna, DT