tisdag 1 december 2020

Christmas Spirit

 Hello everyone!

Oops, how fast time goes, it's already December ... I think autumn has gone fast even though covid-19 has cast a dark shadow over it. Now I think we need to get in the Christmas spirit!


I have used:
Stamps: hÄnglar & Wings/Julens Magi
Dies: LeCreaDesigns/Fireplace
Media: Ranger/Distress inks, Diamond and Green Stickles, Tattered Rose Embossing Glaze, White embossing pouder
Other: Gold Cardstock, Foam Tape

As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Cut It Up - Christmas
Dream Valley - Christmas
Papercraft Bussiness - Anything Goes
A Bit More Time To Craft - Anything Goes

2 kommentarer:

Cut It Up Challenge Blog sa...

What a heart-warming card you've created. I'd love to be sitting in front of a fire with a nice cup of cocoa in my hands.

Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up for our Christmas challenge!

Enjoy the season!
Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Anna M. sa...

What a wonderful cozy scene! The gold mirror frame is a really nice touch!

We are so happy you could join us & we hope to see you again in the next Papercraft Business Challenge!.

Anna – Design Team member at Papercraft Business

Visit my blog - Crafty Anna Studio.

You can also find me on Instagram - CraftyAnna Studio

Thank you!