måndag 14 december 2020

Merry Christmas

 Hello there!

Today I have a card for The Paper Players and their color challenge Silver, Black and White. These are not the colors I would normally choose for a Christmas card but I still think it works quite well.



I have used the Christmastime stamp set from Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous together with Stampendous Aged Silver embossing pouder for the sentiment, and it was stamped on an old designer paper from my stash. The reindeer is made by first using a stencil together with clear embossing powder and before it had solidified I sprinkled silver glitter over, then I cut it out by hand and attached with foam tape for dimension. I finished of by adding a few silver star sequins.

As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m also linking up with:
Craftyhazelnut´s Christmas - Anything Goes/Use the word Merry
Daring Cardmakers - Animal Antics at Christmas

7 kommentarer:

Claire Broadwater sa...

Birgit, this is so gorgeous!!!I love the amazing background, the glittery sentiment and the beautiful reindeer! The little stars are the perfect embellishment! Thank you for joining my color challenge this week at The Paper Players!

Kathleen sa...

Great mix of colours and a lovely image and background and a super large sentiment. Thank you for joining our 'Christmas' challenge at Allsorts.

Kath x

Ann Schach sa...

Beautiful, Birgit! I LOVE the gorgeous reindeer and the fabulous sentiment. They are stunning against the background. The stars are the perfect accents. Thank you for playing with The Paper Players this week!

Mervi sa...

Thank you for sharing your beautiful card over at Allsorts Christmas theme;-))m

Dawn sa...

Such a stunning card, the colours work so lovely together. Thanks for joining in at the Daring Cardmakers. x

Stef Perry sa...

What a fabulous card Birgit! All the shimmer and glitter make it one elegant design! I'm especially impressed with the fussy cut stag. Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Paper Players this week!

Granmargaret sa...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining the Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas challenge. Hope to see you again next time.