söndag 20 december 2020

Holiday Hugs

Hello there!

I´m so glad you stopped by, it´s just a few days left til Christmas, hard to believe, no?!!

For my card today I have used:

Stamps: Penny Black/Holiday Hugs
Dies: CraftEmotions/Crystals Large, Mandys/God Jul, Sizzix Tim Holtz/Holiday Greens
StencilMy Favourite Things/Snowfall
Media: Copic Pens, Wendy Vecchi Studio 490/Embossing Paste, Ranger/Distress inks, Dry Glitter, Star Dust Stickles
Other: Foam Tape, Clear Bling Stone

Well, it has much glitter IRL. I hope you are enjoying your Christmas preparations!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Just Add Ink - Photo Inspiration


52 Christmas Card Throwdown - Pick a Previous 2020 Challenge/November challenge, Red and Green
Color My Heart Color Dare - Traditional Colors (reds & greens)
Creative Knockouts - Anything Goes
 

7 kommentarer:

alma.heijenk@gmail.com sa...

lovely stamp, lovely card.

MortiCraft sa...

Wow so much loveliness in your card! The stamp is so cute. I love your stencil paste background but also the inking to the panel before you stencilled. Thanks for playing along with Color My Heart Color Dare. X

Alyson Mayo sa...

What an adorable image and I love the background. Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Dare :)

Fabiola sa...

Oh Wow Birgit, cette carte est si adorable, merci de jouer avec nous chez 52cct, biz

Cat Nowak sa...

Stunning card! Love all the layers and your coloring. Thank you for joining us at Color Dare!

Suzanne Reynolds sa...

Adorable... love all the texture in your card and such a cute image. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare.

Kelly Schelske sa...

Such a beautiful card!

Thank you so much for joining us at Creative Knockouts last challenge of 2020! I hope you will play along with us again this time around!