torsdag 7 januari 2021

Have A Nice Day...

 Hello there crafters!

I have had a new cloud stamp lying on my table for a while, now that all the Christmas cards have been completed, it has finally come into use. I cut them out by hand as well as the stamped cat.


I have used:
Stamps: Gummiapan/Cloud, Unknown/Cats stamp set, Svenska Textstämplar/Ha en bra dag...
Media: Copic Markers, Ranger/Distress inks and Diamond Stickles
Other: Pearls, Foam Tape

As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Simon Says Stamp Monday - Use a New/Unused Product
Cute Card Thursdays - Anything Goes

3 kommentarer:

alma.heijenk@gmail.com sa...

nice card! it made me laugh

Lindsey sa...

Somehow a cat relaxing on a cloud is absolutely perfect! Love the design of your card and your colouring. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

Susan Renshaw sa...

Cute kitty!

Thank you for sharing with Addicted to Stamps and More!
Susan
Addicted to Stamps and More
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!