torsdag 28 januari 2021

When I Think Of You, I'm Kind Of ... HAPPY

 Hello there crafters!

Today I have another card to show you where I have used the new butterfly die from Gummiapan, which I like so much. Just like my previous card, this butterfly also got a shiny look after I used a thick embossing powder.

I have used:

Stamps: Svenska Textstämplar/Sentiment
Dies: Gummiapan/Butterfly and two different leaf dies, Memory Box/Fresh Foliage, MFT Die-namics/Inside-Out Stitch Oval, CraftEmotions/Bows
Media: Colourcraft Brusho Colours, Ranger/Melt Art Ultra Thick Embossing Enamel Clear and Distress Embossing Glaze Tattered Rose
Other: Prima Marketing/Nature Garden Paper pack, Pearls, Foam Tape

As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Crafting Happiness - Anything Goes
As You Like It - Tru Love or Fabulous Friends (this card is made for a good friend, she makes me happy!)
Penny´s Paper-Crafty - Anything Goes

4 kommentarer:

Stacey sa...

Beautiful card! Love the butterfly! Thanks for playing along with us at The Crafter's Cafe.

DT Stacey
www.butterflycreations.blog

Judy McKay sa...

Pretty card. Lovely design. Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge. Judy McKay DT TTCRD
In Search of My Creative Side

Helen sa...

A beautiful project.

Thanks for sharing it with us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge Blog.

Helen x

Lorraine sa...

A gorgeous card, love the pretty butterfly

Thanks for joining our challenge at As You Like It this time
Lorraine x