söndag 3 januari 2021

Upcycled Christmas Cards

 Happy New Year everyone!

When I was going to write Christmas greetings on the inside of the cards, I failed with not just one but two cards so I had to put them aside. Now I have fixed them so they look a little different, you can see the originals below.




As always thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m linking up with the following challenges:

Craftyhazelnut´s Christmas - Anything Goes/Upcycle or Use Something Old
Allsorts Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafty Friends - Anything Goes
A Bit More Time To Craft - Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes

4 kommentarer:

Mervi sa...

Fabulous cards.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Mummylade sa...

Så himla fina de blev! Tack för att du är med i vår utmaning den här veckan på Allsorts Challenge

Diane Louise J sa...

Thanks for entering our Anything Goes challenge… your card is lovely. Good luck in the draw and we hope you will come back again soon.
Diane Louise [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

Vivi Casale sa...

wow, your cards are just fabulous, I love them all!!
Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create!
xx
Vivi