måndag 11 januari 2021

Mission Control, We Have A Birthday!

Hello there and Happy Monday!

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend, here with me it has finally come some snow so I have had the opportunity to ski which I think is very fun. I have a card to share today using some new dies to me from Gummiapan.

I have used: 

Stamps: Gummiapan/Mission Control...
Dies: Gummiapan/Rocket and Robot
Stencils: Tim Holtz Stampersanonymous/Rays, CraftEmotions/Starry Sky
Medium: Ranger/Distress inks, Distress Embossing Glaze Weathered Wood, Diamond Stickles
Other: Spellbinders Craft Foils/Precious Metals, Foam Tape

As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Creative Knockouts - Celebrate
Make My Monday - Something New in Your Stash
Daisy Chain - Happy Birthday
Alphabet Challenge - T is for Traffic
The Paper Funday - Anything Goes (Use the Color Blue)
Mix It Up - Anything Goes (Bleaching)

9 kommentarer:

Pamela sa...

wow, such a fun rocket card you've created using something new in your stash, a little boy will be happy to get this card. Thank you for joining us at MMM

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ sa...

Wonderful card. The perfect card for any child or space lover! Great dies and stamps too and love the little robot in the corner so cute!!. Thanks for joining us at Daisy Chains this month and happy crafting. Michelle DT x

Melanie Hungerford sa...

That little robot made me smile, it's so cute! Great card, some little boy is going to love it. Thanks for sharing with us at the Paper Funday Challenge.
Melanie

Debbie Mageed sa...

Oh, such a cute kid's card! Love the cute robot - perfectly done. Thank you for playing with us at Alphabet Challenge and hope you come back soon.

Rachelle Oltean sa...

Hi Birgit! This is a great retro space card! I love your coloration and the imagery! Thanks so much for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge Blog - “T” is for Traffic!
Rachelle DT ; )

Kelly Schelske sa...

What a lovely card Birgit! Great star background, love that!

Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts, I hope you will join us again this week!

Billie A sa...

Your card is just so cute and perfect for our Traffic theme. I love this fun images and scene. Thanks for sharing over at Alphabet challenge, Make My Monday.

Cazro sa...

A super cute card, beautiful deisgn and colouring. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday, Caz.DT.

FiestyCrafter (Tina) sa...

Cute and fun card for any boy. Thanks for joining us at MIUCB
Tina dt