söndag 8 augusti 2021

Christmas In August

Hello there crafters!

I have had a short holiday break here on the blog but now I am back with a Christmas card that Just Add Ink´s Frame Challenge gave me inspiration to create.


 I have used:

Stamps: Rox Stamps/God Jul &Gott Nytt År
Dies: Sizzix Tim Holtz Alterations/Holiday Joy, Gummiapan/Star fall, Spellbinders Nestabilities/Fleur De Lis Squares, Die-namics/Inside & Out Diagonal Stitched Square STAX
Media: Ranger/Distress inks and Embossing Glaze Vintage Photo, Diamond and Xmas Red Stickles
Other: Make & Create/Jolly Christmas Papers, Black/Silver Glitterpaper from my stash, Foam Tape

As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m also linking up with:
The Paper Funday - Anything Goes/Cute Critters
Creative Moments - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes

4 kommentarer:

Lou sa...

Wow Birgit! I love all of the details you have added around the frame. Such a fabulous Christmas Card. Thanks for joining in with us this week at Just Add Ink. x

Melanie Hungerford sa...

Wonderful card, I especially love those tree images. Thank you for sharing with us at the Paper Funday Challenge!

KimB sa...

That ornate frame is quite stunning against the dark paper and very festive Birgit! I love how you embellished it with the extra Christmas elements. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week. Kim

flossbite sa...

Beautiful card. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge.