fredag 20 augusti 2021

Christmas In August

 Hello there crafters!

A very quick post from me today, I have a card to share playing along with a few blog challenges.

I have used:

Stamps: Eline´s Winter Huis/EC0131, Crafty Individuals/CI-328, My Favourite Things/Santa
Dies: Lawn Fawn/Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables, My Favourite Things/Inside/Out Stitch Oval, Gummiapan/God Jul
Media: Copic Pens, Ranger/Glossy Accents and Loose Glitter, DecoArt/Snow Writer
Other: Designer Paper from my stash, Foam Tape, My Sewing Machine

That´s about it, I think. As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
The Holly and Ivy Christmas - Anything Christmas Goes
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Add A Sentiment
Pearly Sparkles - Anything Goes
The Corrossive Challenge - Anything Goes

1 kommentar:

samantha's cards sa...

What a lovely Christmas card, thanks for joining us at THAIC.