fredag 27 augusti 2021

Seasons Greetings

 Happy Friday Everyone!

Today I have a Christmas card to share with you inspired by the sketch challenge at Sketch Saturdaybut as usual I hardly have time the post my card before the challenge expires. Here is my take...

I have used:

Stencil: Sweet Poppy/Snow Bubble, Hot Off The Press/Snowfall
Media: Ranger/Distress Inks, Distress Embossing Glazes, Embossing Paste, Gold Glitter Stickles
Other: Webster´s Pages/A Christmas Story Paper Pad, Foam Tape, Red Berries and Leafs

As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great weekend!
Birgit

I´m also linking up with the following challenges:
As You Like It - Favourite Wild Animal & Why (last year I recognized that my Christmas cards was dominated by reindeers, about 70%!)
Little Red Wagon - Stencil Power

4 kommentarer:

Elaine Stark sa...

A delightful card. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

Dena J sa...

What a gorgeous snow globe scene! Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful card with us at Sketch Saturday. Dena J, DT

Ina G sa...

Oh Birgit this is beautiful. Love the amazing scene you created in the snow globe. Thanks so much for sharing at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge.

Brenda sa...

You've done a spectacular job of stenciling. I love the texture you have achieved. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Little Red Wagon!