lördag 14 augusti 2021

It Is Not Always I am Right, But I've Never Wrong

Hello and Happy Saturday!

I think this maybe is now called "mansplaining", at least if it is directed at a woman. But I made this card with humor in mind. Maybe I'm giving it to a man with self-distance.


 I have used:

Stamps: InkyWings/Snorkigt#2
Dies: Sizzix Tim Holtz/Celebrate
Embossing Folder: Sizzix Tim Holtz/Texture Fades
Stencils: Stampersanonymous Tim Holtz/Rays
Media: Ranger/Distress inks, Distress Texture Paste Crackle, Distress Embossing Glaze Weathered Wood, Mod Podge Gloss
Other: Washi Tape, Twine, Bottle Cap Image and Plastic Cover, Metal Rivet, Foam Tape

As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenge:
Mix It Up - Anything Goes/Mixed Media
Daisy Chain - Boys/Men
Aud Sentiments - Anything Goes + A Sentiment

2 kommentarer:

Elaine Stark sa...

A super sentiment and fun card. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ sa...

A fabulous mixed media card and very witty too, love it. Love the added textures with the crackle. Great men's card.Thanks for joining us at Daisy Chains, happy crafting, Michelle DT x