tisdag 11 oktober 2022

Christmas Card

 Hello there!

Today I have a card inspired by the color challenge over at Cupcake Inspirations. Here is my take...


I used some of Tim Holtz "Kitsch Flamingo" Embosing Glaze for the dress, I hope it shows better in the lower photo.


I have also used:
Dies: Lawn Fawn/Outside In Stitched Scalloped Rectangle Stackables, Rox Stamps/God Jul
Media: Nuvo Crystal Drops Simply White, Copic Pens
OtherSewing Machine

As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m also linking up with:

Ally´s Angels - Anything Goes
Cut It Up - BIG
Fab´n Funky - Embossing Wet or Dry

6 kommentarer:

crafty-stamper sa...

Beautiful card and Vintage image -love all the stitching
Carol x

Cut It Up Challenge Blog sa...

That is very pretty! I'm amazed at the stitching you achieved on your sewing machine. You're very brave to take a needle to your card after all that work, too!

Thank you for sharing your card with us at Cut it Up!

Evelyn
https://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com/

CA Scrapper sa...

That is a gorgeous card. Thanks for joining out Big challenge at Cut It Up.

Leslie

Pat sa...

Lovely card with a great vintage image, thanks for joining in our challenge at Fab’n’Funky.

Pat xx

Sweta Changela sa...

What a lovely card! Thanks for joining us over at Cupcake Inspirations!We hope you'll visit again soon.

Best,
Sweta
CIC DT

Nora Noll sa...

This is GORGEOUS!! I love that you used pink over that image. Lovely design. Thanks for joining us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!!