måndag 31 oktober 2022

Reindeers

Happy Monday everyone!

Me and one of my grandchildren had a nice time a couple of days ago where we played a little with stencils. I thought that these reindeer turned out so nice that I want to give them a life at least until Christmas.


I bought the reindeer stencil at a grocery store a few years ago, and the God Jul die-cut is from Rox Stamps. I splattered some black and white ink over the image and aldded Diamond Stickles and Glossy Accents on the reindeer antlers. I finished of with a few gold Rhinestones and a black enamel dot.
As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
As You Like It - Favourite Image or Animal (I always creates a lot of reindeer cards for Christmas, just love that animal)
Just Add Ink - Choose Two (Day - Silhouette)
Less is More - Use a Stencil
Cupcake Inspirations - Anything Goes


6 kommentarer:

KimB sa...

I love that line up of reindeers Birgit and how the colour varies slightly adding interest and of course so does those glittered antlers. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week. Kim

Nora Noll sa...

This is simply BEAUTIFUL!!! Great design. Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations!!

Nora
DT CIC

Leanne sa...

Nice scene card, and great job with that glitter. Thank you for playing our challenge at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge. Happy Crafting!

Leanne DT Member/CIC
Cupcake Inspirations

Squirrel x sa...

What a gorgeous make! Thanks for sharing with us at As You Like It, it's making me feel quite festive. Hugs xx

crafty-stamper sa...

Love the stencilled reindeer and touches of bling
Carol x

Nance sa...

Beautiful card and I love the glittered antlers! Glad you played with us at Cupcake Inspirations.