söndag 2 oktober 2022

Every Day Is One Step Closer To Summer

 Happy Sunday everyone!

Today I have an autumn card to share with you. 

I made the background paper using an old leaf stencil, embossing paste and Brusho Colors. I also used a sentiment stamp from the Stampingbella´s Curvy Girl Loves The Beach set. Joy Crafts/Label´s & Tags die, Gummiapan/Bukettblad die, Ranger/Distress inks, Floral Punch, Recin Bird and some brown little things that I don't know what they are called.

As always thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
The Paper Players - Changing Seasons Autumn
Pearly Sparkles - Autumn and/or Halloween
Inkspirational - Use Stencils
Make My Monday - Autumn Flora or Fauna

6 kommentarer:

crafty-stamper sa...

Fabulous background you created, love all the Autumn colours -the twine and little brown things are perfect embellishments
Carol x

Claire Broadwater sa...

Birgit, this is gorgeous!!! I love all the color, the embossing paste and the sentiment made me smile! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl sa...

Birgit your colourful panel is full of autumn textures and colour. Love the addition of the bird too! Thanks for playing my theme challenge over at the Paper Players this week!

cass sa...

WoW, gorgeous background, leaves and amazing colours. Thanks for joining us at Pearly Sparkles this month for our Autumn and/or Halloween Challenge.

Marina sa...

what a great card - I love the negaitve images from the leaves. Thanks for joining in at Inkspirational.

ClaireB sa...

Beautiful card, you've made a stunning background the colour tones are so pretty. Thanks for joining us at the Pearly Sparkles Challenge this moth Claire DT