måndag 17 oktober 2022

Merry Christmas

 Happy Monday everyone!

Today I have a Christmas card to share using inspiration from CAS Colours & Sketches, here is my take...



I have used:
Stamps: Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous/ChristmasTime
Stencils: Altenew/Classic Pine A and B
Dies: Xcut Docrafts/Mistletoe Mini Die
Media: Ranger/Distress inks, Reprint/Gold Embossing Pouder, Nuvo/Crystal Drops White
Other: Red Glitter Foam

As always thanks so much for stipping by!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m also linking up with:

Allsorts Challenge - Add a Sentimen
Creatalicious - Anything Goes
Addicted to CAS - Layered

9 kommentarer:

Pauline C sa...

Stunning CAS Christmas card with brilliant use of stamps and stencilling. Thanks so much for joining my "Add a Sentiment" challenge at Allsorts this week.
Pauline xx

Dena J sa...

Love your CAS card! That stencil was on my wish list - moving to basket :)
Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts.

coldwaters2 sa...

Beautiful CAS style festive creation thank you for joining us at Allsorts
hugs
lolo x

brenda sa...

A very elegant Christmas card, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Cécile RIBON sa...

What a pretty Christmas card, I love this pinecone image and that bold golden sentiment. Thanks so much for joining in the party at CC&S this week.

Michal sa...

Beautiful Christmas card, I love the stenciled pines on the corners! Thank you so much for joining us this week at CC&S!

baileyrosy.com sa...

Such a pretty CAS Christmas card fantastic pine cones and I just adore that bold gold sentiment. Thank you so much for joining us at ATCAs for our layers challenge.

Marie

Ginger sa...

Gorgeous! I love this design with the pinecones. Thanks for joining us at Creatlicious Challenges!

Tone K. sa...

Utrolig flott kort! :)
Tusen takk for at du deltar hos Creatalicious! :)