måndag 12 augusti 2019

Autumn Greetings

Hello there friends!
I know it is not autumn yet, but here with me it has started to be a little different air that reminds me that autumn is approaching so I got some autumn feelings and made this card.


 I stamped the sentiment on vellum and then clear heat embossed it. The small flower in the squirrel's hand, I have taken from another MFT Sow Much Cuteness stamp set.

I have also used:
Stamps: Hero Art/ Color Layering Fall Trees
Dies: Marianne Design/CR1340, Memory Box/ Small Flock of Doves, Lawn Fawn/ Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables
Media: Ranger/Distress inks, Ranger/Clear Embossing Pouder
Other: Vellum, Foam Tape

As always thanks so much for stopping by, have a great day everyone!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Creative Knockouts - Furry Friends
Aud Sentiments - Animals + A Sentiment
The Paper Girls - Vellum
2 Crafty Critter Crazies - Anything Goes

2 kommentarer:

creationsnz sa...

A wonderful autumn card, and such cute little critters! Thanks for sharing it with us at 2Crafty Critter Crazies, we hope you come again soon. CarolG

Billie A sa...

Very pretty card. I love the fall scene and colors. Thanks for sharing over at Aud Sentiments.
Billie A
Aud Sentiments
Creative With Stamps
Catch The Bug
Always Fun Challenges
Colour Crazy Challenge
Creations In Pink
Do-Al(l)Kreatives
Crafty Gals Corner
Crafty Catz