torsdag 22 augusti 2019

When I Think Of You, I'm Like ... HAPPY

Hello there!
Today I am popping in with a clean and simple card to share.


I just used one stencil, two stamps + dies and one sentiment stamp. The Marianne Design/Tiny´s Ocean, Snellen Crafts Frog/Lily Leave and Svenska Textstämplar/Sentiment. I used Distress inks to sponge the ocean and Copic pens to colour the images up. I adhered the frog and leave with foam tape and finished the card with a few NUVO crystal drops.
As alweays thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Alphabet Challenge - K for Kind Thoughts
The Paper Players - CAS Any Cards For Kids
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Clean and Simple

5 kommentarer:

Dawn Phillips sa...

What a fun and cheerful card with a lovely sentiment. Thanks for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge. Love Dawn x

Daria Z. sa...

This is absolutely adorable!! Love that sweet frog!

Wanda Cullen sa...

I love how your image just pops and would be such a fun card for a child! Thanks so much for joining us at Paper Players!

Anne Marie Hile sa...

Birgit, your coloring is gorgeous and that image really pops on the clean design. So pretty! Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Paper Players!

Cazro sa...

A brilliant card, love the design and image. Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenges. Caz. DT.