måndag 19 augusti 2019

Have A Nice Day...

Hello there!
Today I have a card for a couple of challenges, the OLC Stenciles challenge over at Less is More, the One Layer at Addicted to CAS...and it became an experiment with different media.

I started with the Mask Stencil Feathers from Pronty and I sponged over Distress inks but ... I thought it needed some texture, so I mixed some color pigment together with embossing paste and added that too. And as if that wasn't enough, I gave it another layer, this time with Diamond Stickles and Glossy Accents. Then I used another stencil The Crafters Workshop Mini Tile Texture to create the background. Then it had to be a simple Svenska Textstämplar sentiment in teal blue.
I don´t know what I think about the end result, but it is fun to play around sometimes.
Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

5 kommentarer:

Jaydee sa...

fabulous masking, Birgit. I love the bold colors and all that wonderful texture. So glad you joined us at ATCAS this week
Jaydee

Stephanie Lanzalotto sa...

I love that wonderful, sparkly lef and I love the background stencil as well. The leaf looks great set on it. Thanks so much for playing with us at Less Is More.

Vicki Dutcher sa...

Love the pop of color with this lovely Fall leaf. Thanks for joining in at ATCAS too

Izzy Scrap sa...

WOW ! A very interesting result which gives a lovely dimension to this OLC. Also love the background stencilling behind, perfect to pop it up. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Less is More.

Raga Senthil sa...

Wow..so wonderful! Love the textures and he stenciled BG behind. Great job masking Birgit. Thanks so much for playing along at ATCAS one layer challenge.