fredag 30 augusti 2019

Merry Christmas

Hello there friends!
Dropping in today to share a Christmas card I created using very old 3D cutout paper...I don't even know where they come from.



I hope you see how it is constructed. I stamped the sentiment on white CS, cut-out a heart, sponged it with red Distress inks and covered it with Glossy Accents. Then I die-cut the same heart out of black foam and attached them together for dimension.
Thanks for stopping by, I wish you all a wonderful weekend!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Penny´s Paper-Crafty - Anything Goes
Crimbo Crackers - Anything Goes

4 kommentarer:

Linda Mc Enery sa...

Wonderful decoupage! Such a lovely traditional feel to your card, perfectly framed with your glittery border. Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Penny's!
Linda

Sheryl sa...

What a beautiful Christmas card. Love the frame, it really makes the image pop!
Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl
TTCRD DT
Cat Crazy Craft Corner {My Blog}

Theresa sa...

lovely card, so much dimension. thank you for sharing it with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa xx

Catie Cuddles sa...

Beautifully created. Lovely card.
Thank you for sharing with us at Craftyhazelnuts Christmas challenge blog. Sorry I am late to visit... but better late than never! 😀
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT