tisdag 6 augusti 2019

Love

Hello there!
Today I have a card  for Frilly and Funkie´s "Marvellous Metallics" challenge even though my card is not so vintage or shabby chic, I started with that intention but the result was something else, I don't know how I thought.
It appears not so good on the photo, but I've cut out flowers by hand and arranged them using foam tape to add dimension. For the metallic heart, I used metal tape on a chipboard heart and run it through an embossing folder before I added media.

I have used:
Dies: Diamond Press/Love and Hearts
Embossing Folder: Mpress/Swirls 1
Papers: Prima Marketing/ (Old) "The Optimist" Collection "Bloom", White Glitter Paper
Media: Deco Art/Black Acrylic Paint, A Couple of Inka Gold´s
Other: Ranger/Black Diamond Stickles, Black Enamel Dot, Foam Tape, Chipboard heart

Ok, that´s all for today I think, as always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m also linking up with the following challenges:
Brown Sugar - Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes

7 kommentarer:

Alina Florea sa...

Such a cutie! Thank you for joining us over at Brown Sugar Challenge, hugs Alina DT

Betta sa...

Fantastic creation!!!! Well done!
Thank you so much for participating in our Brown Sugar challenge. Hope you participate in our next!!
Kisssssssssssssssssssss
Bettascrap DT

Kate 'Rijacki' Ledum sa...

Very pretty! I really like your colour choices.

Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.
Regards,
Rijacki

TTCRD DT
Rijacki's Workshop
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Jenny Marples sa...

Birgit this card is gorgeous! I love that you've taken the time to cut out and mount the flowers for that 3D look and the addition of the embossed metallic heart makes all the difference to the design. Thank you so much for joining us at The Funkie Junkie Boutique Blog xx

sweet art designs sa...

Lovely card. Thank you for showing us your patterned papers at Crafty Hazel Nut's Patterned Paper Monthly Challenge - Myrna DT

Ginny @ Polly's Paper Studio sa...

Love everything about this card from the colors to the composition and especially the metallic heart embellishments. Well done you! Thanks for Joining us at the Funkie Junkie Boutique Blog. Crafty hugs from Ginny at Polly's Paper Studio

Alex (PinkCraftyMama) sa...

Such a gorgeous and striking card! I love fussy cutting flowers too! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards, Alex aka PinkCraftyMama
TTCRD DT
PinkCraftyMama.com {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com